Update: Effective June 28, 2020, Children's Church will be held during the 9:00 service only!
June 1, 2020
Guidelines for Opening Church
- Two services: one at 9am and one at
- All ushers must wear a mask. There
will be hand sanitizer placed throughout the church.
- Important: please stay home if you or
a family member feels sick or has a fever.
- Ushers will be the only ones to open
and close doors.
- Ushers will seat everyone since we
will have assigned seats.
- We will dismiss by rows, starting
from the back.
- There will be no bulletins, hymn
books, or Bibles available. Please bring your own Bible. Also, you will be able
to print off the sermon notes on Saturday night from home.
- No bathrooms will be available,
except for an emergency.
- Family must sit together, (please do
not sit with other families)
- Sanctuary will be the only room
allowed for people to enter into. (An overflow room will be set up if needed.)
- Our goal is for everyone to feel safe,
so social distancing is expected. No hugs, handshakes, etc.
this time we do not plan to have congregational
singing due to the unknown potential of spreading of the virus. However,
we will have music performed by individuals or the praise band.
- There will be no children’s church,
nursery, or Sunday school classes. We ask families with small children to bring
toys of some sort for them to play with during the service.
- Offering plates will be put out in
- Again, ushers will be dismissing you
by row and will open and close the doors when needed.
- We highly recommend that you wear a
I understand that some might believe
that these measures are extreme and others might see these measures as too
loose. But I would ask you to consider the importance of loving your neighbor
and maybe set aside your personal preferences. I understand that some people
would like minimal precautions and others would feel more comfortable with several
guidelines. So please be careful and respect and love one another. I believe at
this time we as brothers and sisters in Christ need to show and demonstrate
Christ-like love to each other and our community.