1. One service at 10:00; there will be children’s church in the basement.
2. All ushers must wear a mask. There will be hand sanitizer and wipes placed throughout the church.
3. Important: please stay home if you or a family member feels sick or has a fever.
4. Ushers will direct everyone to designated seating area. Marked by red tape.
5. Front organ side will be designated for people/family that want to maintain social distancing before and after the service.
6. Please maintain social distance when you enter and leave the church building.
7. There will be no hymn books, or Bibles available. Please bring your own Bible and pens.
8. Families are encouraged to sit together.
9. Our goal is for everyone to feel safe, so please practice social distancing.
10.Offering plates and bulletin will be put out in strategical places.
11.We highly recommend that you wear a mask coming in and out of the service.
12.The north door will be available for handicap use only.